Nylon belongs to the category of thermoplastics. Under the category of nylon, there are many branch types. Commonly used are PA6, PA66, PA12, PA1010, etc. The narrowly defined cable ties commonly used in the market for lashing purposes are nylon ties. Belts, and nylon cable ties are usually made of nylon 66 as a raw material. All nylon cable ties manufacturers use the same.
Nylon cable tie is a very common product, which is widely used in life. In the family, the factory may not look very eye-catching. But in fact, nylon cable ties bring us great convenience.
1. By observing the appearance of the plastic nylon cable tie. For a good quality product, the appearance and color are very uniform, the appearance is good in gloss, and no impurities are embedded in it. As for the poor quality cable ties, there are many bubbles, impurities, nicks and scorching in the product.
2. Observe the occlusal teeth of the cable tie to see if they are neat and tidy, and scratch with your fingernail to see if they are deformed. For the occlusal teeth that are easily deformed and irregular, the binding of the items is not firm, and the occlusal teeth of good quality cable tie are neat and not easy to deform.
3. Check the product manual to see what material it is made of. For some inferior materials, their own characteristics are extremely bad, easy to break, easy to age and short in service life.
4. After testing the endurance of the plastic cable tie, you can pull it slightly, but not very much. Excessive force is also very easy to break, and the endurance of plastic ties of different specifications is also different, so it depends on the actual situation. If you pull it off at random, then the product must be unqualified.
5. See whether the product brand is from a famous brand, and the quality of the famous brand is still guaranteed.
6. Check whether the product has a quality certification trademark. For qualified products, they have passed the inspection of the Quality Supervision Bureau.