Before nylon cable ties were widely marketed, ropes or ties were generally used when fixing wires or objects with traditional techniques.
Traditional ropes and cable ties have slowly withdrawn from the market, and more and more cable tie manufacturers are more willing to use nylon cable ties. This involves the following aspects.
1. Traditional ropes and cable ties are generally made of PVC or fibre materials. In daily use, these materials will weather or rot quickly with the passage of time, causing inconvenience to the objects after use.
2. It is like a traditionally produced PVC cable tie. It needs an iron wire to strengthen its toughness and tension. However, because the appearance of some PVC in use will be detached or aged for a long time, the iron wire will be exposed and directly pierce the object. And if it is used on electrical wires, there will be a risk of electrical conduction.
3. Whether it is a rope or a traditional tying, it is more troublesome in actual manipulation, and the scale of workers' manipulation is also difficult to be the same, and the labour cost is higher. However, the use of self-locking nylon cable ties is relatively simple, and the easy-to-use method of the same scale brings higher efficiency to the enterprise.
4. Nylon cable tie itself has high tensile strength, impact resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance. In addition, when used in the industry, nylon itself has a certain fire rating that can reach 94V2. The above advantages are not available in traditional ropes and ties.
5. In recent years, the environmental protection requirements put forward by the world, especially in Europe, traditional PVC materials are difficult to meet the standards set by the European Union. In addition, because traditional cable ties require a large amount of iron wire, domestic steel prices have risen one round after another, and there is a certain risk in the price, so the market has been lost.
As mentioned above, nylon cable tie has a relatively stable development market prospect.